What payment methods do you accept?
ACM Jewelry Co. accepts most major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Due to the rate at which orders are processed and fulfilled, we cannot guarantee any changes to your order once it has been submitted. If you need to modify or cancel your order please email us at acmjewelryco@gmail as soon as possible and a member of our team will contact you and make every attempt to honor your request.
Is gift packaging offered?
All ACM items come with a jewelry pouch and care card, which is considered our gift packing.
How will my items ship and when?
Items shipped out depends on product availability and if the order is customized or not. All ACM items will be shipped out as soon as possible and will be sent via UPS. For expedited shipping, additional rates may apply and can be viewed during check out. Upon shipment of items, we will notify you via email with a tracking number. For urgent product requests please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly speed up your order to ensure it arrives in time for your special event.
Orders will not ship on the following dates:
New Years Day
Martin Luther King Jr Day
We want you to love your ACM piece. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) to us within 14 days of the order delivery date. The returned item must be unworn with the UPC tag attached or UPC packaging included. Please note that sale items are not eligible for return.
To complete your return, please use the return label included on your ACM packing slip. Please also fill out the form on the back of your packing slip listing all details requested to expedite processing of your refund. For further questions please email acmjewelryco@gmail and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
How can i clean my jewelry?
If your jewelry requires cleaning, use a soft cloth to wipe down. Never use any cleaning products as the chemicals and abrasives breakdown the finishes on the jewelry. For best results, avoid wearing in chlorinated pools, salt water, in the shower or anywhere you have exposure to excessive water. It is recommended your jewelry is the last thing you put on to complete your outfit and the first thing you remove while dressing for bed to avoid it snagging or catching on clothing that could damage, or exposing to natural elements that could tarnish your piece (s).
Are thre color variations for natural beads, stones and gemstones?
All of the product photos on our website are for representation only. Natural stones are product of nature; variations in color, shade, pattern, texture, veining are inherent in such natural materials. The differences and variations in stone should be considered beauty instead of flaws. Customers should be aware of the subtle changes that could occur
JEWELRY LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Your jewelry was designed and handmade with utmost care. ACM offers a one (1)- year limited warranty from the date of purchase for any manufacturing and material defects for ACM items purchased online or in store for all women's jewelry. Accidental damage, tarnishing and ordinary wear and tear are not included in this warranty. Any modifications, attempted repair or failure to follow ACM care instructions after purchase will void warranty. Men's jewelry comes with six month limited warranty from date of purchase for same reasons as listed above.
2. Products purchased from a clearance sale carry a limited sixty (60)-day warranty.
3. To be eligible for either the sixty (60)-day, six month or one year limited warranty, the customer must have valid proof of purchase (described below) and follow one of the following options: (I) IN PERSON: present proof of purchase and jewelry in store of purchase. (II) ONLINE: take a picture of both the front and back of jewelry and proof of purchase and email to the customer service email below.
4. A valid proof of purchase includes: a purchase receipt, delivery receipt, or a gift receipt from ACM or an ACM retailer.
5. Upon approval of your warranty claim, ACM will replace your jewelry with the same item if available. If the item is unavailable, customers will receive a gift car. If the proof of purchase does not reflect the value paid, the customer will receive a gift card valued at the last advertised price of the warrantied product.
6. You may submit a warranty claim to customerservice@acmjewelryco
7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and may also have other rights that vary state to state.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LEIU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ACM DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTY AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER LAW, DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WILL BE THE SAME LENGTH AS THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. ACM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONDITION OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How can i tell if my ACM piece is authentic?
All ACM Jewelry pieces are identified with a logo tag that hangs off the back of the necklaces to the right of the clasp, or are metal stamped with the ACM trademark logo. For all mens bracelets, each piece included a logo bead as the clasp or focal point.